- Plan, monitor and coordinate section activities to ensure the operation running smoothly.
- Plan, monitor and execute the day-to-day delivery activities by lorry drivers as to ensure an efficient and prompt delivery service to customers.
- Plan the lorry delivery routes so as to ensure better cost effective and time savings.
- Monitor and follow up of the goods packed are delivered so as ensure less complaint from customers.
- Control and monitor the goods loading process so as to ensure better performance efficiency and to achieve the set quality objectives.
- Plan and monitor the lorry maintenance schedule so as to ensure better performance efficiency.
- Ensure documents are well kept and filed for traceability.
- Monitor and ensure 5’S activities are carried out in order to have better work environment.
- Solving internal problem of the section so as to have better work environment.
- Manage and control the diesel and Toll card to avoid misused/stolen/missing cases
- Manage and control the bills distribution process so as to ensure prompt and delivery service to customer.
- Monitor and execute the day to day transfer the goods from packing or staging area to loading bay for loading as to ensure better efficiency and accuracy.
- Monitor and execute the daily and weekly check on maintenance as to ensure forklift is in good condition in order to have better productivity and efficiency.
- Must have at least 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Minimum education qualification: SPM
Looking forward to talking with you
Submit your resume to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
– Thank you –