- Undertake to improve and monitor vendors’ performance in terms of pricing, delivery, quality and service.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders for daily operation.
- To maintain systematic and comprehensive records of the purchasing activities, as per ISO requirements.
- Processes purchasing related information for the purpose of updating and distributing information.
- To ensure all items purchased are right part at right cost and sellable to maximize profit and market share.
- Reduce on hand stocks level of non-moving items.
- Able to handle stocks replenishments & marketing promotion plan.
- Market intelligent (MI) evaluation is submitted accurately to increase new items for support sales growth.
- Ensure purchasing activities are complying to ISO requirements and within departmental objective.
- Periodic report is updated accurately and submitted on time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with China/Taiwan supplier.
Looking forward to talking with you
Submit your resume to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
– Thank you –