PRODUCT MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
- To develop, execute and drive marketing strategies including creating in house promotion/campaign activities.
- To review and access the effectiveness of all the marketing campaign or new product launching.
- To responsible for timely replenishment to ensure availability of stocks for sales at the right stocks level.
- To develop and review product pricing structure for maximizing the profit margin, volume and customer order.
- To prepare product sales forecast.
- To analyze product and customer data for action plan to drive sales.
- To liaise with vendors for purchasing related matters, subject to certain product line.
- To prepare and update periodic reports.
- Responsible for providing the sales force team with the necessary technical expertise and market intelligence (MI) to enable them to sell the product.
- Responsible for P&L of the product, manage within the budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing, Business Studies /Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Able to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with China/Taiwan supplier.
- Full-time position (s) available.