TOOL AND DIE MANAGER
- To lead the research & development to meet the yearly cost of RM12 million.
- To lead the research & development to achieve an output of 200 tools & dies, and 40 plastic molds.
- To scan the external environment, define and drive the implementation and improvement of the research & development, including development of new manufacturing processes and technologies via best manufacturing practices. E.g. lean manufacturing.
- To build a strong and vital organization for today and tomorrow.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Engineering (industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with supplier from Taiwan/China.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field and 5 years experience in managerial position is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.