SUPERVISOR PLASTIC INJECTION
- Monitor and ensure subordinate follow production line planning schedule to priority so as to ensure goods are timely delivery to customer.
- Trouble shoot, provide technical support and solve the production operation problem by using Structure Problem Solving.
- To manage and achieve department KPIs/pis specially OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) by well monitored and able to keep them on track.
- To lead the continuous improvement activities in work process and methods in regards to quality and productivity enhancement in order to achieved departmental objective.
- To hire, integrated, develop, training, retention and evaluation subordinate to ensure worker competency on their job assign and able to perform their job effectively and create a conducive working environment.
- Review and conduct subordinate performance appraisal and plan for subordinate development plan on IDP (Individual Development Plan).
- Plan, organize and manage resources (4M) to achieve daily production output according to production planning.
- Experience in Injection Mold Maintenance or Machine maintenance.
- 2 years’ experience in plastic injection process.
- SPM and above.