QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) ENGINEER
- Review daily & weekly sales return data to access the timely action requirement in order to meet the target set.
- Monitor on non-conformity report progress from time to time for internal and customer/suppliers until the status closed.
- Lead the action team to analyze root cause, impose corrective / preventive action and follow up until CAR effectively closed in the event of customer complaints, internal reject and any nonconformance detected.
- Liaise with supplier, customers and concern department regarding quality problems and
requirements to achieve quality performance and meet company expectation.
- Establish packaging standard for new product development and in line with development schedule.
- Establish incoming, in process and outgoing product acceptance limit.
- To verify / confirm product acceptance during trial run and readiness of product specification available prior handover to production run for new or changes.
- Establish product inspection plan to fulfill the customer or legislation requirement and ensure the implementation carry out accordingly.
- Verify daily reject for rework or scrap and confirmation after rework done. Access daily and weekly internal reject data to determine timely action required by related parties and feedback to management deem necessary.
- Manage and monitor all measuring equipment’s calibration on-time to maintain reliability of measurement facilities according to specification which complied to ISO 9001 QMS.
- Plan and schedule process and product audit in operation based on criteria set.
- Develop relevant visual scorecard for self-monitoring by respective subordinate.
- Responsible to control further processing, delivery of nonconforming product until the deficiency
has been corrected.
- Minimum Degree in Science or Engineering.
- 3 years working experience in quality assurance
- Prior experience in plastic injection/ metal stamping manufacturing environment is preferable.
- Sound knowledge in ISO standards, requirements and technical practices in quality managementsystems.
- Willing to work in Meru, Klang
Looking forward to talking with you
Submit your resume to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
– Thank you –