- To understand the supply chain of the trading process with all the stakeholders.
- Developing product strategies and structures.
- Developing and managing the product roadmap.
- Effective stock aging managing by developing and delivering all tactical activities to reduce the stocks level.
- Effective stocks managing to ensure consistent and sufficient stocks to meet customers or market demand.
- Performing win/loss analyses.
- Synthesizing all internal and external stakeholder input on features and priorities. To liaise with all the stakeholder such as warehouse, product marketing, sales and others related to assigned products portfolio to ensure the delivery of the product.
- Gather performance data to report against effectiveness of each month’s cycle plan against key activities and KPIs
- Periodic reports are updated accurately and submitted on time.
- A minimum bachelor degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management / Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably with experience in marketing, inventory control or purchasing and minimally with 1 year experience in Trading/ Marketing/ Purchasing or Planning
- Preferably with experience in data analysis, looking into sales or service performance with the minimum of 1 year experience.