PLASTIC INJECTION SENIOR PRODUCTION ENGINEER
- To manage production bumper , grille and lamp activities as per scheduled plan and conduct improvement activities or cost saving activities across the production shop floor so as to ensure smooth operation in a timely manner with good quality ,output, cost effective and with safety.
- To supervise, develop, appraise and motivate subordinates to attain high skills level to meet daily operational requirement.
- Enforce the implementation of company rules & regulation, and ensure the Quality Management System and Safety Standards are complied.
- To measure and improving the process capability to ensure meeting customer requirement and specification and reduce the range of variation so that production more effective and efficient.
- Managing budget and expenditure of the department to ensure no over spend and not cost effective .
- Implementing changes to facilitate breakthrough changes projects
- Experience: 2-3 years in manufacturing field
- Qualification: Degree in Manufacturing/Engineering or related Plastic Injection or related
- Required language (s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English