PLASTIC INJECTION OPERATION MANAGER
- To manage production bumper, grille and lamp activities as per scheduled plan and conduct improvement activities or cost saving activities acrodd the production shop floor so as to ensure smooth operation in a timely manner with good quality, output,
cost effective and with safety.
- To supervise, develop, appraise and motivate subordinates to attain high skills level to meet daily operational requirement.
- Enforce the implementation of company rules & regulations, and ensure the Quality Management System and Safety Standards are complied.
- To measure and improving the process capability to ensure meeting customer requirement and specification and reduce the range of variation so that production more effective and efficient.
- Managing budget and expenditure of the department to ensure no over spend and not cost effective.
- Implementing changes to facilitate breakthrough changes projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Mechatronic / Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 8 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 3 years in managerial position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.