- Priorities the sales order and local forecast into daily/weekly production schedule enable on time deliver to customers.
- Plan & manage to have right and optimum safety stock for finished goods to support sales.
- Plan and manage to have right and optimum safety stock for raw materials/WIP for production
- Plan and manage to ensure new products are being tested on time
- Plan, manage and regular review to control and reduce and take necessary action to slow/dead raw materials, work in progress parts and finished goods stocks.
- Plan and drive for better cost efficient for planning process.
- Enforce the implementation of company rules & regulation and policies so as to ensure compliant of Quality Management System.
- To hire, retain and develop key talent to lead growth.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Statistic/Science or any related field.
- 2 years working experience on production and material planning filed
- Knowledge in ERP system
- Leadership skill able to lead a team
- Knowledge of ISO QMS
- Knowledge of Lean Production System
- Willing to work in Meru, Klang.
Looking forward to talking with you
Submit your resume to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
– Thank you –