1. To plan and priorities the following key functions
- Working with business users to ensure outcome inline with requirement
- Enthusiasm to know what you do not know and remove the barrier
- Manage and document project and progress
- Always adhere to timeline given
2. To organize and troubleshoot reported issues
- Be part of 24x7 standby support rotation rooster
- Focus on customer changing needs and anticipate demand pattern
- Ensure all task follow ISO, no IT audit issues
- Technical and user guide need to prepare once signed off in order for future reference and enhancement
- Maintain active Directory, file server, backup, hosting
- Perform troubleshooting, debugging, investigation root cause identification, issues fixing and testing on all reported issues.
- Responsible troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, retirement of each elements of these IT infrastructure – Computer hardware platform, OS platform, software application, data storage, network, cloud base app and security
- Collection log insight/oversight of performance, security for all of IT infrastructure
- Aware of issues more quickly and can initiate incident response and remediation activities to limit service downtime
- Building external supplier relationship
- Providing guidance and training for the service desk and user
- Working with end users to understand business problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): azure knowledge, security monitoring, azure, Cisco Routers.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Meru,Klang.
- Meticulous, analytical and has an eye for details.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and independently with high integrity.
Looking forward to talking with you
Submit your resume to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
– Thank you –