HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE
- Managing hiring channels effectively within the service level agreement.
- Identify the right talent source pool for talent recruitment.
- Establishing and maintain strategic partnership with universities and colleges to build talent sourcing pipeline as an alternative sourcing.
- Ensure effective execution of new employee integration system to enhance new employee integration experience.
- Outsource vendors are managed effectively within the SLA and within budget.
- Supporting overall recruitment activities which includes non-executive hiring when required.
- Represent and be NHF frontline ambassador channeling out company’s.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Klang.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.