HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE
- Managing hiring channels effectively within the service level agreement.
- Identify the right talent source pool for talent recruitment.
- Establishing and maintain strategic partnerships with universities and colleges to build talent sourcing pipeline as an alternative sourcing.
- Ensure effective execution of new employee integration system to enhance new employee integration experience.
- Outsource vendors are managed effectively within the SLA and within budget.
- Supporting overall recruitment activities which includes non-executive hiring when required.
- Represent and be NHF frontline ambassador channeling out company’s.
HR Operation Executive
- HR policies, procedures, process and programs are communicated and executed and monitored effectively.
- Provide policies and procedures interpretation to employees
- Provide guidance to managers and supervisors to manage within the HR guidelines and procedure to ensure full compliance of HR Policy & procedures.
- In partnership with managers to create a conducive and harmony work environment to improve employee engagement.
- Work together with managers and supervisors to identify root causes to solve employee related issues to maintain good employee relations.
- Operations recruitment is coordinated efficiently to ensure operations staff are hired right and integrated by the hiring supervisors.
- HR administration are managed efficiently and effectively including management of all employee benefits and scheme to ensure salary is paid on time and accurately.
- Compliance to regulatory requirement related to HR include foreign worker.
- HR reports are prepared and analysed accurately and submitted on time to the relevant stakeholders.
- To deliver the result within value system of NHF.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Klang.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.