GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Responsible for all secretarial and administrative duties, corporate and personal matters for the Director Office including screening incoming calls, emails, letter writing, dealing with general correspondence with external parties and meeting minutes.
- Maintaining, scheduling and coordinating Director’s appointments, meetings, travel bookings, accommodation and logistics arrangements.
- Prepare Director’s expenses claims and correspond to respective party.
- Maintaining a systematic filling system and safe keeping of important documents.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of Management and staff.
- Undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience in related field, however fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong command of written and spoken English & Mandarin is ESSENTIAL for this position.
- Able to liaise with stakeholder from CHINA & TAIWAN.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Power Point).
- Meticulous, analytical and has an eye for details.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and independently with high integrity.
- Full-time position (s) available.