EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO MD
- Work within the framework of New Hoong Fatt’s corporate plan as directed by the Managing Director.
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision
making as required
- Works with the team in coordinating the Managing Director’s strategic initiative projects.
- Have an understanding of the requirements and implications of working to a Managing Director.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands.
- Candidate with Masters of Business Administration or its equivalent/Bachelor’s degree required.
- High integrity and able to uphold confidentiality to privileged information.
- Strong command of written and spoken in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact professionally with all levels of management and staff.
- Multi-tasking, resourceful and proactive with sense of urgency.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Looking forward to talking with you
Submit your resume to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
– Thank you –