- Professional experience with large scale development using Python, C/C++, Scala or Java.
- Able to apply data mining techniques.
- Able to elaborate company’s data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Able to cope with ad-hoc analysis and present results.
- Design and develop automated anomaly detection systems and track the performance.
- Able to analyze and translate large amounts of data in order to discover trends or patterns.
- Capable to present information by using data visualization techniques.
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must have good communication skills in order to liaise with stakeholders.
- Strong math skills.
- Good scripting and programming skills