- Responsible for GL / AR / AP
- Preparation of monthly management report, related audits and tax schedule.
- Analyzes financial data to identifying potential budget variances and action plan.
- Ensure compliance of statutory requirements, company policies and procedures, and accounting standards.
- Any other supporting duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance- General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Discipline, meticulous, independent, hands-on and able to work in fast paced environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge in preparing full set of accounts will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good in spoken and written English and Mandarin.